Waveguide Active Frequency Multiplier Manufacturers or Vendors
This page covers Waveguide Active Frequency Multiplier Manufacturers or Vendors. The popular manufacturers or vendors of Waveguide Frequency Multiplier include Mini Circuits, Pasternack Enterprises, Virginia Diodes, Mi-Wave, Spacek Labs etc.
Introduction: The device which produces output frequency as multiple of input frequency is called frequency multiplier. The output frequency can be multiple of 2*x, 3*x, 4*x or n*x of the input frequency. There are two main types of frequency multiplier based on their functionality viz. passive and active. The frequency multiplier designed to be used as per waveguide dimensions is known as waveguide frequency multiplier.
Following specifications are considered while selecting waveguide frequency multiplier as per
• Input frequency : This is used as input signal parameter for the frequency multiplier.
• Output frequency : This is used as output signal parameter for the frequency multiplier.
• Output power : Amplitude level of the output frequency signal.
• Multiplying factor : The factor by which input frequency is to be multiplied in the multiplier viz. 2X, 3X, 4X etc.
• Type of multiplier : Active or Passive
• DC-Bias : This is the operating voltage of the multiplier. It can be +6V, +8V, +12V, +13V etc.
• Current Consumption : It is the current consumed by the multiplier.
• Package type : Surface mount, connectorized
• Input port connector : SMA-Female, K-Female etc.
• Output port connector : As per Waveguide e.g. WR-10, WR-12, WR-15, WR-19, WR-22, WR-28, SMA-Female, K-Female etc.
Waveguide Frequency Multiplier Manufacturers
Following table lists popular manufacturers of waveguide frequency multiplier both active and passive type.
|Mini Circuits||The company manufactures frequency multiplier connectorized and surface mount modules which
can be used in various designs and test systems.
It includes doublers, triplers, quadruplers, x5, x6, x12 etc.
It covers multipliers with output in the range from 100 KHz to 40 GHz.
Website : Minicircuits.com
|Pasternack Enterprises Inc.||
The company offers active frequency multiplers with output in the range from 8 GHz to 46 GHz.
Website : pasternack.com
|Virginia Diodes Inc.||
The VDI offers passive frequency multipliers which are based on planar GaAs schottky diode.
It offers doublers, triplers and so on in millimeter range.
Web link : vadiodes.com
The company manufactures active multiplier and passive multiplier.
Active multipliers are available for varioud multiplication
orders such as X3, X4, X5, X6, X16, X32, X48 etc.
Website : nardamiteq.com
The company offers active frequency multipliers in the range from 18 to 140 GHz in
different waveguide bands. The company designs multipliers in various factors viz.
x2, x4, x6, x8 etc.
Web link : miwv.com
|QuinStar Technology, Inc.||
The company offers frequency multipliers in the range from 8 to 110 GHz.
It manufactures multipliers with broad bandwidth and in various multiplying factors
from 2 to 12.
Website : quinstar.com
|Spacek Labs Inc.||
The company manufactures custom designed and standard designed active as well as passive frequency multipliers.
The multipliers are available in the frequency range from 10 GHz to 110 GHz and
with multiplication factors from 2 to 4.
Web link : spaceklabs.com
The company manufactures frequency multipliers in the range from 18 to 110 GHz with
different multiplication factors.
Website : nsi-mi.com
WAVEGUIDE RELATED LINKS
RF Switch manufacturers waveguide basics tutorial Waveguide components manufacturers Waveguide dimensions table Microwave Waveguide Cover Waveguide Adapter Waveguide Coupler Waveguide Switch Waveguide Filter