Difference between Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet Vs Microsoft Surface Pro 5 tablet
This page compares Microsoft Surface 4 Pro vs Microsoft Surface Pro 5 tablets and mentions difference between Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet and Microsoft Surface Pro 5 tablet.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet
Figure-1 depicts Microsoft surface Pro 4 tablet device. Following are the few of the features of the tablet device.
• Display :12.3 inch
• Intel Skylake processor
• Cameras: 5 MP Front, 8MP Rear
• Resolution: 2736 x 1824 pixels
• RAM : 4GB
• Storage : 128GB
• Tablet dimensions : 292.1 mm x 201.42 mm x 8.45 mm
• Weight : 766 gm
• Windows 10 OS
• Wireless connectivity: bluetooth and wifi
• Price: $899 as on July,2016
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 tablet
Figure-2 depicts Microsoft surface Pro 5 tablet device.
It is expected to be released in the year 2017. Few of the features expected to be available in this tablet
device are as follows.
Following are the few of the features of the tablet device.
• 4K Ultra HD display
• New Intel Kaby Lake processor which is faster than surface pro 4 processor.
• 16 GB RAM
• Improved surface Pen
• USB Type-C Port
• Lower resolution
• Improved cameras
• Windows 10 Redstone 2
• Supported GPUs: NVIDIA Pascal or AMD polaris
• Price: $899 for i5 version (without 4K UHD display), Upto $1599 for top line of surface Pro 5 tablets which includes 4K screen/16GB RAM.
Conclusion: Microsoft surface 5 Pro provides better features and improved performance. The decision to buy Microsoft Surface Pro 4 or Microsoft Surface Pro 5 lies based on pricing/features/performance.
What is Difference between
difference between FDM and OFDM
Difference between SC-FDMA and OFDM
Difference between SISO and MIMO
Difference between TDD and FDD
Difference between 802.11 standards viz.11-a,11-b,11-g and 11-n
OFDM vs OFDMA
CDMA vs GSM
Bluetooth vs zigbee
Fixed wimax vs mobile