IFFT vs FFT-Difference between IFFT and FFT
This page on IFFT vs FFT describes basic difference between IFFT and FFT.
• IFFT stands for Inverse Fast Fourier Transform.
• IFFT converts frequency domain vector signal to time domain vector signal.
• It is used after the modulator block in the OFDM Transmitter.
The figure-1 depicts IFFT equation.
• FFT stands for Fast Fourier Transform.
• FFT converts time domain vector signal to frequency domain vector signal.
• It is used before demodulator block in the OFDM Receiver.
The figure-2 depicts FFT equation.
Refer FFT basics with FFT equation➤.
The figure-3 depicts OFDM Transmitter and Receiver along with IFFT and FFT modules at the transmitter and receiver respectively. OFDM modulated data is up converted to the appropriate Radio Frequency for Transmission as per wireless standard.
16 point FFT MATLAB SOURCE CODE
Refer FFT MATLAB Source Code➤ which mentions step by step implementation of 16 point FFT.
what is difference between
difference between FDM and OFDM
Difference between SC-FDMA and OFDM
Difference between SISO and MIMO
Difference between TDD and FDD
Difference between 802.11 standards viz.11-a,11-b,11-g and 11-n
OFDM vs OFDMA
CDMA vs GSM
Bluetooth vs zigbee
Fixed wimax vs mobile