Bluetooth testing equipments | Bluetooth test and measurement
This page describes bluetooth test and measurement equipments from various manufacturers. The Bluetooth testing equipments are used to perform Physical layer (i.e. baseband), radio transmitter and receiver tests.
List of bluetooth transmitter tests
• Modulation characteristics
• Spurious emissions
• Radio frequency tolerance
List of bluetooth receiver tests
• Actual sensitivity level
• Interference performance
• Out of Band Blocking
• Intermodulation characteristics
• Maximum usable level
• Reference signal definition
• Maximum data throughput
• BR/EDR/LE Test Modes
Bluetooth testing equipments
Following table mentions bluetooth testing equipments used for bluetooth device testing and measurements.
|Test and Measurement Company||Bluetooth test equipments with features|
|National Instruments||• NI has developed test toolkit for bluetooth signal generation and
• It works along with PXI chassis.
• It can generate bluetooth signal and also analyze bluetooth signal as per BR/EDR/LE signals. It also supports V4.0, V4.2 and V5.0.
|Rohde & Schwarz||• The company has developed production test equipments for bluetooth devices such as R&S®CBT and R&S®CMW500 wireless communications tester.|
|Tektronix||• The company offers bluetooth PHY and radio layer test solutions.
• One such equipment is RSA5000B Real Time Spectrum Analyzer.
|LitePoint, A Teradyne Company||• It offers IQxel-M™ Bluetooth
Advanced measurement system.
|Frontline Test Equipment||• BPA 500 Bluetooth protocol analyzer
• Bluetooth USB protocol analyzer (model: FTS4BT) used for bluetooth data analysis over the air.
|Anritsu Corporation||• Bluetooth test set (model MT8852B)
• It supports bluetooth v5.0 RF tests. The measurements include transmitter and receiver measurements. Transmitter measurements are transmitted power, modulation characteristics, carrier frequency offset etc. Receiver measurements include receiver sensitivity, intermodulation tests etc.
• It can be used for measurements of basic Rate, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) and Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
|Keysight technologies||• M9081A Bluetooth® Measurement Application
• E1852B Bluetooth® Test Set, which is obsolete now.
• T1111S Bluetooth® RF Conformance Test System
|Intertek Group plc||• Bluetooth test case database offered for bluetooth device conformance testing.
|CHROMA ATE INC.||• Model ADIVIC MP5000
• It consists of VSG and VSA used for bluetooth signal generation and analysis.
Bluetooth and BLE Related Links
BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Links
➤Bluetooth v4.2 versus v5.0 >>
➤Bluetooth v5.0 versus v5.1 >>
➤BLE states and state diagram >>
➤BLE advertising and data channels >>
➤BLE protocol stack architecture >>
➤BLE connection process >>
➤BLE advertising and data packet formats >>
RF and Baseband Measurement Links
IoT Wireless Technologies
RF Wireless Test and Measurement Solutions
Test and Measurement Equipments
BER Testing equipments
Agilent T & M Solutions
Anritsu T & M Solutions
Rohde & Schwarz T & M solutions
wireless channel emulator
Vector signal generator
Vector signal analyzer
Power Analyzer Equipments