Millimeter Wave Absorber Manufacturers | mmwave absorber basics
This page covers Millimeter Wave Absorber Manufacturers or vendors. It mentions basics of millimeter wave absorber. It is also known as mmwave absorber.
The millimeter wave frequency lies from 30 GHz to 300 GHz in the electromagnetic spectrum. Absorbers are used in RF modules as well in anechoic chamber or enclosure. High frequency absorbers are designed to attenuate EM interference by conversion of RF energy into heat energy.
Absorbers are available in standard as well as custom configurations. They are available as foams, coatings, two-part resins etc. The tip of absorber is designed in order to reduce creep and to deliver stable performance. Most of the absorbers are stable against chemicals and offer longer life. They often use materials which emit harmless gases when they are burnt.
Millimeter Wave Absorber Manufacturers or vendors
Following table mentions Millimeter Wave Absorber Manufacturers or vendors.
|Emerson & Cuming Microwave Products, a unit of Laird Technologies||• ECCOSORB® absorber product family supports frequencies from 100 MHz to 100 GHz.|
|TDK RF Solutions|| • IS Absorber Series
• It uses polyethylene foam base.
• It utilizes ohmic loss of carbon.
|Microwave Vision Group (MVG)|| • AEC-MM Series
• Frequency of operation: 12 GHz to 95 GHz
• Excellent reflectivity at normal incidence upto 55 dB.
• It is used in mmwave chambers and in RCS testing.
|Cuming Microwave Corporation, MA 02322 USA|| • C-RAM MILLIMETER WAVE
• provides excellent absorption at frequencies ranging from 18 GHz to 110 GHz.
• These absorbers use plastic foam sheet as well as elastomeric based materials.
• Website: https://cumingmicrowave.com/
|MAST Technologies, San Diego, CA 92121||RF absorbers in different materials upto 40 GHz frequency are available.|