5G Antenna Radome Manufacturers | Antenna Radome material
This page mentions 5G Antenna Radome Manufacturers. The specifications of 5G NR massive mimo antenna radome and materials used by manufacturers of antenna radome are also mentioned.
What is 5G Antenna Radome ?
The protective enclosure around the antenna used to protect itself from harsh environments is known as radome. It attenuates EM signals during transmission and reception minimally.
The radome used to protect 5G massive mimo antenna array is known as 5G antenna radome. 5G NR supports different frequency bands sub-6 GHz and above 6 GHz in mmwave region.
Image Courtesy : microwavejournal.com
The figure depicts cross section of radome around antenna panel housing antenna array along with other layers such as FEM (Front End Modules), RFICs and so on. Radome material should be anti-temperature, water proof, anti-aging and weather resistant.
Antenna Radome Material
Following materials are considered for antenna radome as per specifications.
• PVC, FRP and ASA are used for sub-6 GHz radome materials. These meaterials offer good mechanical, thermal and dielectric properties below 6 GHz. For these materials, dielectric losses increase significantly for mmwave frequencies and hence thickness of material is appropriately choosen to compensate for these losses.
• The other alternatives to radome materials include syntactic foams, prepregs or other composite constructions which perform better at high frequencies.
• Following table mentions selection of materials used for antenna radome.
|Material||Brand||Dielectric constant||Loss Tangent|
Permittivity, loss tangent and radome material thickness must be selected carefully in conjunction with distance to antenna elements in order to enable optimal performance.
Antenna Radome manufacturers
Following table mentions manufacturers of Antenna Radome along with technical features.
|Antenna Radome Manufacturers||Description|
|Pacific Radomes Inc., Minden, NV 89423||
• Manufacture lightweight composite radome structures for
frequencies up to 100 GHz.
|DOFRP, Japan, China, Vietnam||
• The company uses different materials to manufacture radome as per desired specifications.
|Infinite Technologies Incorporated, CA 95762||
• The company manufactures radomes and composite structures.
• The company provides services to manufacture radome as per specific requirements.
• Website : https://compositeradomes.com/
|Diab Group, Sweden||
• Website : https://www.diabgroup.com/
|Om Aakash Fibres, Mumbai, INDIA||
• Leading FRP/GRP antenna radome manufacturer
• Website : http://www.omaakashfrp.com/
5G NR product manufacturers or vendors
5G NR Numerology | 5G NR Terminology
5G NR Control channels | 5G NR Traffic Channels | 5G NR Reference Signals and sequences
5G TECHNOLOGY RELATED LINKS
This 5G tutorial also covers following sub topics on the 5G technology:
5G basic tutorial
5G Frequency Bands
5G millimeter wave tutorial
5G mm wave frame
5G millimeter wave channel sounding
Difference between 4G and 5G
5G testing and test equipments
5G network architecture
5G NR Physical layer
5G NR MAC layer
5G NR RLC layer
5G NR PDCP layer
Useful product vendors or manufacturers
RF Transceiver manufacturers RF components RF circulator RF isolator RF Mixer LTE providers WiMAX Hardware WLAN providers Zigbee gadgets T & M Companies Evaluation Boards GSM/GPRS MODEM Software vendors