Embedded Microcontroller News
Freescale semiconductor launches 32 bit microcontroller for high performance and longer battery life applications. The new kinetis E-series MCUs are built using ARM® Cortex™ M0- processor.
This new microcontroller works on 5V 32-bit MCUs built using ARM® Cortex™-M0+ processor.
It is designed to operate in severe EM(Electro-Magnetic) environments. This Kinetis E-series of microcontroller is used in various applications which include refrigerators,dishwashers,control systems,fans,industrial converters and other equipments usually operating in high noisy environments.
Kinetis MCU features
• EMC and ESD protection
• Exceptional electrical fast transient/electrostatic discharge (EFT/ESD) performance
• Flash, RAM, register, watchdog and clock tests
• 2.7V to 5.5V and across -40 degrees C to +105 degrees C ambient temperature range
• ARM Cortex-M0+ core running up to 20 MHz
• Single-cycle 32-bit X 32-bit multiplier
• Single-cycle I/O access port
• Up to 64 KB flash memory
• 256 B EEPROM
• Up to 4 KB RAM