RF Spectrum Analyzer Manufacturers | Spectrum analyzer Vendors
This page mentions RF Spectrum Analyzer Manufacturers or vendors. The popular manufacturers of RF Spectrum Analyzer are Signal Hound, National Instruments, Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz, Tektronix, SIGLENT, VIAVI Solutions etc.
What is RF Spectrum Analyzer ?
The analyzer used for frequency domain measurements of spectrum such as harmonics, spurious, sidebands etc. is known as spectrum analyzer. The RF spectrum analyzer operates at radio frequencies.
The figure depicts block diagram mentioning internal components of a spectrum analyzer. It converts time domain signals to frequency domain for further analysis and display purpose. It is mainly used for power level measurements at various frequencies. Spectrum analyzer helps in discovering unwanted signals and also helps in phase noise measurements.
Following are the parameters or criteria is used to select appropriate RF spectrum analyzer for your need.
• Type of spectrum analyzer ( FFT based, Super-heterodyne, Real time, USB)
• Frequency range of measurement intended to be performed during testing
• Frequency accuracy
• Amplitude accuracy
• Sweep time and Sweep type
• Reference power
• Phase noise
• Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) and Video Bandwidth (VBW)
RF Spectrum Analyzer Manufacturers
Following table mentions RF Spectrum Analyzer manufacturers with model or part numbers and major technical features.
|RF Spectrum Analyzer Manufacturers||Description|
|Signal Hound||• Model : SA44B (Frequency support upto 4.4 GHz )
• Model : BB60C (Frequency support From 9 KHz to 6 GHz)
• Model : SA124B (Frequency support upto 12.4 GHz )
• Model : SM200B or SM200C (Frequency support From 100 KHz to 20 GHz)
• Company offers USB based spectrum analyzers at affordable prices which can be interfaced with PC/laptop.
• Company offers RF signal generators (2.5 GHz, 6 GHz options) and tracking generators (4.4 GHz , 12.4 GHz) with various frequency range.
• Website : RF spectrum analyzers from Signalhound.com
|National Instruments||• Model : NI PXI 566x series
• PXI chassis can be interfaced with monitor to analyze the frequency range for signal analysis and other advanced signal processing tasks.
• Cover measurements of devices with different wireless standards viz. GSM, WCDMA, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, 5G etc.
• For example, Model PXI-5660 supports following features, frequency (9 KHz to 2.7 GHz), Bandwidth (20 MHz), Onboard memory (32 MB) and so on.
• Model PXIe-5668 supports frequency (20 Hz to 26.5 GHz), Bandwidth (765 MHz), Memory size (2 GB) and so on.
• Various models are available at different prices with different technical specifications, Visit: Website : RF spectrum analyzers from NI.com
|Anritsu||• Offers handheld spectrum analyzers from 9 KHz to 170 GHz range.
Refer following models for more information on Anritsu website : Anritsu.com
• Model : MS2090A (Frequency : 9 KHz to 54 GHz)
• Model : MS2760A (Frequency : up to 170 GHz)
• Model : MS2720T (Frequency : Various models are available from 9 KHz to different max. values i.e. 9GHz/13GHz/20GHz/32GHz/43GHz)
• Model : MS2711E (Frequency : 9 KHz to 3 GHz)
• Model : MS2712E (9 KHz to 4 GHz)
• Model : MS2713E (9 KHz to 6 GHz)
|Rohde & Schwarz||• Model : R&S® FSL Spectrum analyzer
• Frequency range: From 9 KHz to 3GHz/6GHz/18GHz
• Signal analysis bandwidth upto 28 MHz
• Models are available with and without tracking generator
• Wireless standards : HSPA, WiMAX, CDMA/1xEV-DO
• Website : RF spectrum analyzers from www.rohde-schwarz.com
|Tektronix, Inc.||• Model : RSA306B USB spectrum analyzer
• RSA306B supports frequency from 9 KHz to 6.2 GHz, bandwidth upto 40 MHz and dynamic range from -160 to +20 dBm
• Model : RSA7100B wideband real-time spectrum analyzer
• RSA7100B supports frequency upto 14 GHz or 26.5 GHz, bandwidth upto 320/800 MHz, SFDR 65 dBc
• Model RSA500 series supports analysis of frequency from 9 KHz to 18 GHz with BW of 40 MHz
• Website : RF spectrum analyzers from tek.com
|SIGLENT||• Model SSA3021X ( Frequency range : 9 KHz to 2.1 GHz)
• Model SSA3032X ( Frequency range : 9 KHz to 3.2 GHz)
• Model SSA3075X ( Frequency upto 7.5GHz )
• Model SSA3050X-R (Frequency from 9 KHz to 5 GHz)
• Website : RF spectrum analyzers from siglent.eu
|VIAVI Solutions||• Model : CellAdvisor JD746/JD786B
• Frequency range : 100 kHz to 4 GHz (JD746B) and 9 kHz to 8 GHz (JD786B)
• Measurements : channel power, occupied bandwidth, spectrum emission mask, ACP (Adjacent Channel Power), Spurious emissions, Field Strength, AM/FM , PIM detection etc.
• Website : RF spectrum analyzers from viavisolutions.com