HVAC Software basics | HVAC Software Features, benefits
This page describes HVAC Software basics and mentions typical features of HVAC Software. It describes benefits or advantages of HVAC Software.
HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. The system is used in indoor and outdoor systems in order to provide thermal comfort and good air quality for the human beings. HVAC systems have been designed based on principles of heat transfer, thermo-dynamics and fluid mechanics.
HVAC software is a tool used by everyone involved in HVAC companies from employees, managers, contractors to owners. The software includes schedule of tasks, dispatch of tasks, invoicing, sales and marketing, reporting and more. The software helps in growing and managing the HVAC business. The software helps technicians to ramp up fast to enable greater customer satisfaction. This helps in generating more tickets by improving efficiency.
Features of HVAC Software
Following are the features of HVAC Software.
• The HVAC software in the form of app should be available for android and iOS compatible mobile phones. The laptop version of software should be compatible with latest version of windows operating system.
• The HVAC software should work in laptops and tablet computers.
• It should support tracking, scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, marketing, report generation and so on.
• The software should integrate with other apps or softwares such as Quickbooks.
• It should support customer relationship management (CRM).
• It should support peak load estimation.
• It should support calender and job management.
Benefits or Advantages of HVAC Software
Following are the benefits or advantages of HVAC Software:
➨Increases efficiency of delivery and hence technicians feel comfortable to handle the tasks.
➨Increases more revenue for the businesses by completing before time and by pulling more work.
➨Allows managers to know status of various tasks performed by various teams. This helps them speed up lagging tasks by streamlining various operations in order to win customer satisfaction and to increase the revenue.
IoT Wireless Technologies
Links to networking resources
Difference between OSI and TCPIP layers Difference between TCP UDP FTP vs HTTP FTP vs SMTP FTP vs TFTP ARP vs RARP NAT vs PAT RIP vs OSPF SLIP vs PPP IMAP4 vs POP3 IPV4 vs IPV6 Difference between Internet and Intranet