NB-Fi vs LoRa | Difference between NB-Fi and LoRa
This page compares NB-Fi vs LoRa and mentions difference between NB-Fi and LoRa technologies.
Following are the features of the NB-Fi wireless technology.
• NB-Fi : Narrowband Fidelity
• Developed by : WAVIoTTM
• Operating Frequency range : 915 MHz, 868 MHz and other sub-GHz licensed bands
• Coverage range : 10 Km (City) to 30 Km (Countryside)
• Security : 256 bit key using XTEA-2
• Total capacity : 20x105 nodes per BS (Base Station or Gateway)
• Channel width : 100 Hz.
• Modulation scheme : DBPSK
• Typical data rate : 10 to 100 bps
• Topology : Full Duplex
Following are the features of LoRa technology:
• Developed by : Link Labs
• Coverage: less than 14 Km
• Frequency spectrum: Unlicensed Band
• Signal Bandwidth: 125 KHz
• Data Rate:10 Kbps
• Battery life of NB-IoT device: 10 years
Refer LoRa tutorial➤ and LoRa technology basics➤ for more information.
Difference between NB-Fi and LoRa
The table above summarizes major difference between NB-Fi and LoRa technologies with respect to various parameters.
NB-IoT Related Stuff
LoRa vs Sigfox vs other technologies
What is difference between
difference between LTE and LTE Advanced
difference between FDM and OFDM
Difference between SC-FDMA and OFDM
Difference between SISO and MIMO
Difference between TDD and FDD
Difference between 802.11 standards viz.11-a,11-b,11-g and 11-n
OFDM vs OFDMA
CDMA vs GSM