Difference between Coherent light and Incoherent light
This page compares Coherent light vs Incoherent light and mentions difference between Coherent light and Incoherent light.
• Light which consists of only one single frequency or very close to
one frequency is known as coherent light.
• It looks to human eye as very pure color.
• Examples: Light emitted by lasers and LEDs
• The figure-1 depicts coherent light emitted by laser device. It is shown by waves which combine in phase to add up to relatively high irradiance.
• Light which consists of many frequencies and wavelengths is known as
• It is also known as noncoherent light.
• Example: Light emitted by Bulb
• The figure-2 depicts incoherent light emitted by incandescent light bulb. These light waves will combine with lots of different phases which nearly cancel out and yield very low irradiance.
What is Difference between
Useful interface types
RS232 interface RS485 interface RS422 interface SPI interface CAN interface interface types and converters DigRF interface what is microcontroller microcontroller vs microprocessor microcontroller programming