Branch Line Coupler S-Matrix | Branch Line Coupler scattering matrix
This page describes Branch Line Coupler S-Matrix (scattering matrix). It also covers basics of Branch Line Coupler along with its S-matrix.
What is Branch Line Coupler?
• It is lossless 4 port hybrid device.
• All the four ports are matched.
• The device is reciprocal and hence S-matrix is symmetric.
• Port-1 is input port, port-2 is output port, port-3 is coupled port and port-4 is isolated port.
• The figure-1 depicts Branch Line Coupler.
• It is also known as quadrature hybrid or 90o hybrid.
• Refer 90 degree hybrid vs 180 degree hybrid >> for more information.
Branch Line Coupler S-Matrix
The Branch Line Coupler S-matrix is as follows.
S-Matrix of other RF devices
3-port and 4-port circulator S-matrix
RF Isolator S-matrix
Magic Tee S-matrix
Rat Race Coupler S-matrix
Branch Line Coupler S-matrix
Directional Coupler S-matrix
Fixed Attenuator S-matrix
Hybrid Ring S-matrix
What is Difference between
difference between FDM and OFDM
Difference between SC-FDMA and OFDM
Difference between SISO and MIMO
Difference between TDD and FDD
Difference between 802.11 standards viz.11-a,11-b,11-g and 11-n
OFDM vs OFDMA
CDMA vs GSM
Bluetooth vs zigbee
Fixed wimax vs mobile
wibro vs mobile wimax
Microcontroller vs microprocessor
FDM vs TDM