5G millimeter wave frequency bands | 5G mm wave bands
This page covers 5G millimeter wave frequency bands. It mentions 5G bands and 5G mm wave bands. It mentions all the millimeter wave frequency bands also.
Millimeter wave Frequency Bands
Above table mentions millimeter wave frequency bands.
5G Millimeter wave Frequency Bands
• As mentioned in the table millimeter wave uses frequencies from 30 GHz to 300 GHz in EM spectrum.
• 5G uses upto 100 GHz i.e. 5G millimeter wave frequency bands lies from 30 GHz to 100 GHz.
• The three popular bands with bandwidths are listed below.
|5G millimeter wave frequency bands||Bandwidth|
|28 GHz||500 MHz|
|38 GHz||1 GHz|
|72 GHz||2 GHz|
• Upto 40 GHz, carriers are aggregated to achieve higher bandwidth of 1GHz.
• Above 40GHz, bandwidths from 500MHz to 2 GHz can be achieved without any carrier aggregation method.
5G NR Numerology | 5G NR Terminology
5G NR Control channels | 5G NR Traffic Channels | 5G NR Reference Signals and sequences
5G TECHNOLOGY RELATED LINKS
This 5G tutorial also covers following sub topics on the 5G technology:
5G basic tutorial
5G Frequency Bands
5G millimeter wave tutorial
5G mm wave frame
5G millimeter wave channel sounding
Difference between 4G and 5G
5G testing and test equipments
5G network architecture
5G NR Physical layer
5G NR MAC layer
5G NR RLC layer
5G NR PDCP layer