I2C vs I2S-Difference between I2C and I2S
This page on I2C vs I2S describes basic difference between I2C and I2S.
• I2C stands for "inter-IC bus".
It is also used as I2C for simplicity.
• I2C is a low speed and two wire serial data connection bus used in IC(Integrated Circuit).
• It is used to run signals between ICs mounted on the same PCB (Printed Circuit Board).
• I2S stands for Inter-IC Sound.
It is also used as I2S for simplicity.
• I2S is used to connect digital audio devices. It is also an electrical bus interface standard.
• The I2S bus when used separates data and clock signals. Hence it results in very low jitter connection. I2S bus consists of following three lines:
• a word-select line
• a clock line
• a multiplexed-data line
what is difference between
difference between FDM and OFDM
Difference between SC-FDMA and OFDM
Difference between SISO and MIMO
Difference between TDD and FDD
Difference between 802.11 standards viz.11-a,11-b,11-g and 11-n
OFDM vs OFDMA
CDMA vs GSM
Bluetooth vs zigbee
Fixed wimax vs mobile